Thursday, September 19, 2013

Blogging!

Today, a potential client told me he has actually read  my blog. I have been hearing from other clients about this too. I am so happy to hear that this blog is actually in service to people, and it seems that they like what I say.

I will continue to talk about what I consider pertinent subjects in career development. I will continue to harp on the need for every working adult to take a "career checkup" every year, just as we take an annual medical exam. I will continue to encourage attention to your network. Thinking that you can just snatch a network out of the air when looking for a new job or career is delusional. I will continue to encourage every one of us to be open to all opportunities, further education, whatever it may take to add to a skills base.

If you found this post useful and interesting, please consider sharing via the buttons below.

No comments:

Post a Comment